I suggest you ...

Appliances/Equipment

Would like to see away to add your applinces and equipment for your properties list. IE you can have a picture of your stove and save the make, model, S/N, Build date, date installed and Warranty info. So when the tenants calls or e-mails you a problem you have everything in this program vs digging up this information. this also could link with your Work request and vendor. So when a Tenant does the work order part that can pull form a drop down of appliances or equipment that has the issue along with just typing what the issue is if it not listed. Then if you use a vendor this info auto goes out to them so you not having to retype or give the info out a 2nd or 3rd time. This saving time and the chance info was coped incorrect.

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
DURDEN, BARON shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bailey, Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful for insurance purposes and police reports. I have used other software that had this option and it was great.

• Martin, Doug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this feature added, it would save me from having to manage a separate spreadsheet to track this information! My only suggestion would be a purchase price, and replacement cost fields as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base