I suggest you ...

Unlimited customized questions on tenant online application

APPLICATIONS: Option for re-wording questions or deleting default questions all together and unlimited customized questions

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tillman, Kristy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need the ability to completely customize the application. Would like the ability to do checkbox, radio buttons, dropdowns and document upload. Also to be able to export information from application into CVS file.

• Andrews, Adrian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you Nathan!!

I just checked it and looks like everything is working. Appreciate the quick response.

Can you increase the character limit in the meantime?
        Its truncating every single answer from applicants.

Currently, it limits answers at 220 characters, that is less than a Tweet !!!
        This is a basic functional request and truly can not be difficult to implement.

Or if you want to maintain the restriction, please change with the following:

Currently, applicants can respond for seemingly unlimited characters. The applicant is not shown a "Countdown" of how many characters they have left. So they click send and do not know there answers are truncated. There is no error shown to them either. When I receive the application, I have to tell them, please re-write everything. Add a countdown, enforce a restriction, or just increase the character limit to 2000 characters.

Thank you!

Second part to this, remove the CHARACTER LIMIT on the answers!! Or increase it from the measly 250 to 2500

• Perich, Ronald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree that being this severely limited in my application is a real hindrance. I should be able to create my own rental application and tweak the wording as I see fit. For example, I want to include the words "including nonpayment of rent" next to the words "Emergency Contact". As far as I am concerned, a resident who does not pay rent is an emergency to me.

A non-customizable rental application is a BIG DEAL as far as I am concerned. I really cannot start to set expectations with this very generic rental application used in the system.

• Kelley, Trevis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to see a more customizable online rental application. The one provided here is not near as thorough as the paper one I use. I would like some kind of ability to make them the same. Having 5 custom questions just isn't enough. Thank you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base