I suggest you ...

Work order summary page

OPEN WORK ORDERS: Option to see a summary, similar to Close Work Order report, vs. the printable work order. - maybe it's own work order tab to manage easier

11 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Account commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it possible to create a summary report for open work orders or closed work orders by filtering the data and organizing the data how the user needs. More customization for work orders reports.
    Make it possible to create a delinquency report showing the delinquency for the selected date not with rolling delinquency.

• Perez, Mirta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create a Work Order Tab with ability to organize data by work order number, property ID, tenant's name, owner name, vendor, and date. Make it possible to create summary report for open work orders or closed work orders by filtering the data and organizing the data how the user needs.
    Thanks
    Giuseppe Schiffino
    Cervera Management.

• Holdings, Erickson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Main summary page "notices" and tab would be great. Additionally, some kind of filter option for location, urgency etc would be appreciated.

• Robertson, Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, since work orders are a big part of our biz, having a tiny link hidden at the bottom of the summary page is not very efficient ... please add a button next to Properties with this Work Order link embedded.

• Bailey, Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the work order tab at the bottom of the summary page was a good start, but it having it's own tab would be better. Any time I want to access the work order page it requires going to the summary page first. Also, the default for sorting them should be by date. It's just another click to get them that way each time I close one.

Feedback and Knowledge Base