I suggest you ...

Include all co-renters for e-mails, workorders and viewing charges and payments

There are 4 existing requests that are similar enough that they should be consolidated into one request. The title lines are:

Allow tenants created as co-renters to see the charges and payments
Group Emails - please include co-renters
Automated Emails - please include co-renters
Multiple tenant contacts on workorders

As noted in one of the above suggestions, when a property has co-tenants, they are usually considered as equals in all respects and the program should not treat them differently. So, for all interactions that Rentec has with co-tenants (group mails, automated mails, access to payment info and history, workorder contacts, etc.). I find the idea of a tenant group that is "lead by" one selected tenant does not match the makeup of most of my tenant groups so I have tenant groups lead by a fake tenant "Roommates ADDRESS" so I don't have a "lead tenant".

9 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
McMinn, Sandra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Pino, Kali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I highly agree with this idea. I have several properties that are occupied by at minimum 2 people. When I create a workorder, it only shows contact information for the 1st tenant on the list and no others. What if that person doesn't speak English, or what if that number was disconnected? I need to be able to give good information to my Vendors so that they can schedule repairs. Thank you.

Feedback and Knowledge Base