I suggest you ...

Automated Emails - please include co-renters

when sending automated emails to a tenant, please also send the email to all co-renters grouped under the tenant who have email addresses on file.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sklare, Scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • McMinn, Sandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have created a new suggestion titled "Include all co-renters for e-mails, workorders and viewing charges and payments" to consolidate this suggestion with 3 others that are similar. If you think this suggestion is useful to you, please search for the other one and vote for it instead.

• Windholz, Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not the 1950s anymore with a working husband and a "stay at home mom". Relationships today are far different, i.e. moms work and pay the bills too, plus other situations. How do I decide which co tenant to list first and get the emails? I feel like I have to discriminate against one tenant to chose the other one. I would bet that by excluding a tenant by only being able to chose one of them for emails I am somehow violating the Fair Housing Act by not emailing both parties responsible for a debt (rent). I will look more into that while waiting for a decision.

Feedback and Knowledge Base