Rentec Direct

Take a look at what we’re currently working on at Rentec. Please share your ideas and stories to help us build a product that best fits your needs.

How can we make the Rentec Direct property management software and tenant screening platform better?

1. Upload File Button in Application for manager

Need the hability for manager to upload document s to application

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Rentec Direct
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Product Improvement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Open workorders by OWNER

Pull a report, Open workorders by Owner, not only by property

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Pay multiple owners

Pay two owners. Two owners wish to split the payments for one property. Provide a means to assign a property to more than one owner.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to Suppress Main Unit Address when Posting to Syndication for Sub Units

Add an option to suppress main unit description/address when showing sub units. For instance, if you own a building that is three townhomes, 100-104 Main Street with sub units 100 Main Street, 102 Main Street, 104 Main Street, then when publishing 100 Main Street to apartments.com, I want the description to be "100 Main Street", not "100-104 Main Street, 100 Main Street". I do not want to make these separate main units because they share a roof, sidewalks, lawn maintenance, etc which should go to the main unit that represents the entire building.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hiding or removing Net Income from sub userss

Good Afternoon,

I called today and was surprised to find out I can not take down or hide " The Net Income Summary" from my subusers. This is disappointing as I do not wish for them to know my net income.It would be great if your company offered this.. as this not being an option makes me uneasy.

Thank you,
    Brandi Williamson
    brandi@wmprop.com

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Tenant Payments-Outstanding Charges

Receive Tenant payment populate the screen with outstanding charges and automatically apply according to account settings but ability to change what charges the payment is applied to also.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Owner Portal not in 'real time'

Change Owner Portal access to show statement, previous statements and other info without having access be in 'real time'. If property expenses are added but not paid yet and any changes being made any owner can see them. It should be an option to 'Push' to owner portal the information when the statement is done for the given month instead of constant real time access.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Back-Dated Payments Should Delete Late Fees! THIS IS A PROBLEM, RENTEC.

Pre-dating tenant payments before the late fee charge date should erase the late fee. Weekends, vacation, illness, etc. can delay posting of rent payments. If one has a large number of tenants, this may lead to a MASSIVE manual late fee deletion project. I just encountered this issue and am considering unsubscribing to go to my previous PM program. Hopefully this can be instituted!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add attachment icon to each Bank Sync transaction tab

Suggestion - It would be nice to be able to attach invoices while doing the bank sync. Currently I have to do this under the accounts tap separately.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Millage tracking for business

Have a line when entering in an receipt or invoice to allow us to put millage with the entry. If we have to go to the property for inspections then there is Millage associated with that. (for better "one stop shop" for taxes at end of year!!)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. pdf of workorder on notification email

Include PDF of workorder with notification email (that tenant has submitted workorder) comes through. This would enable me to forward it to contractors directly instead of logging in to Rentec to send.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. List of a tenants that are new per month

maintenance hours tracker

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Owner Notifications

Owner notification when a Dispersement has been sent. Making it one of the templates.

We have 4 Tenant email notifications, but none for owners and they are the clients we need to keep happy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Automatically Share Uploaded Files

When you upload a file for a renter, automatically be able to click a button to share to all co-renters tied to that renter AND automatically share it to that renters tenant portal.

I just uploaded a contract and a guarantor agreement for 5 co-renters and it took 22 MB of space, that has to be killing storage on Rentec side, plus its a pain to fix on my side and that's only on one house I have and most every house I have has multiple co-renters...

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Invoices

Make invoices look like what they appear on the screen. Many tenants do not understand the generated invoices that are off of rentec.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Notification when text is received

It would be immensely helpful if some type of text or email notification could be received on our cell when a Rentec text came in. Right now, there is no way of knowing that a tenant sent a text unless the Owner/manager logs into Rentec. Or if our own cell number could be used for texting. I would be willing to pay extra for this service. I am presently missing important messages because this feature is not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to enter all applicants and link to apartments along with being able to attach documents including the screening results.

I would like to link any applications I receive to the apartments while I am going through the screening process. It would also be great to link the screening results to the applicant and be able to make notes regarding the applicant and if they are approved or denied, along with a copy of the adverse action letter.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. UNPAID EXPENSES link to Undeposited funds

Add in Undeposited Funds Acc a
    "Print a check" button also,
    This would be handy to be able to use this account as:
    UNDEPOSITED FUNDS or
    UNPAID EXPENSES
    With this option we could consolidate small expenses applied for a single vendor in several WORKORDERs-(Apply expense to propery), send the expenses to UNPAID, and when its time to pay them, cut the check for sum of all
    this is different workorders, diferrent properties, SAME vendor.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Accept electronic cash payments into multiple different checking accounts

Ability to accept electronic cash payments into multiple different checking accounts

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. data field insert for docusign lease

Add a data field in the forms area to INSERT "partial months rent" thats calculated by a tenants move-in date. Currently this cannot be done! It makes creating a "move in costs" section of a lease (or move-in letter with a itemized costs" breakdown very laborious and error prone. Your application calculates partial month or pro-rated rent, getting that information into a document (lease or otherwise) would be huge. The competitive apps can do it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 50 51
  • Don't see your idea?

Rentec Direct

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base