I suggest you ...

Mid Lease Property Report

I would love to see a "property report" component added to Rentec that allows me to create and manage my required mid lease reports to owners.

The features I envision are:
1. REMINDER - You have "X" time (2 weeks?/1 mo?) until the mid-term report is due and
2. Use this generic template / document to create a Property Report that allows us to inform and update the owner of the property status and condition.

I know home inspectors have docs/reports that they use to do this. It would be helpful if I could use or customize a few property reports templates to deliver to the owne. Also uploading pictures to show photos of areas of concern.
These types of reports can help our PM business by adding useful and pertinent information to share with our clients, which in turn helps my growing PM business by having a single system to better manage my property's reports and history.

We are constantly looking to improve our offerings to our clients and since your system is very valuable to us we would love to see these features. http://www.propertyware.com/mobile-inspections-app/ This feature is an example of something I might suggest.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nelson, Jeff shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google