I suggest you ...

Appliances/Equipment

Would like to see away to add your applinces and equipment for your properties list. IE you can have a picture of your stove and save the make, model, S/N, Build date, date installed and Warranty info. So when the tenants calls or e-mails you a problem you have everything in this program vs digging up this information. this also could link with your Work request and vendor. So when a Tenant does the work order part that can pull form a drop down of appliances or equipment that has the issue along with just typing what the issue is if it not listed. Then if you use a vendor this info auto goes out to them so you not having to retype or give the info out a 2nd or 3rd time. This saving time and the chance info was coped incorrect.

50 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DURDEN, BARON shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Bailey, Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very helpful for insurance purposes and police reports. I have used other software that had this option and it was great.

• Martin, Doug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see this feature added, it would save me from having to manage a separate spreadsheet to track this information! My only suggestion would be a purchase price, and replacement cost fields as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base