I suggest you ...

Cleared status on reconciled items.

We like to keep all of our records completely up to date. With that we reconcile our account daily. I think it would be beneficial and less time consuming, when mid-month reconciling, when I checkmark any item that it would show cleared status automatically instead of me having to go into each separate transaction and put it as cleared status myself.

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Schmidt, Alyssa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminKathryn (Admin, Rentec Direct) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

John user 29713r requested the same. Marking cleared transaction from the front screen.

The biggest issue I would like to see resolved is the ability to simply "check" cleared on a transaction from the account page when you reconcile. Rather than having to edit each transaction in order to clear it.

Also, it would be so nice to show two balances. One cleared balance (which should always match your bank account) and one working balance showing uncleared transactions as well. This has been standard on the other budget type programs I have used. For now, I need to clear things and then bring out a calculator to subtract out the uncleared items in order to make sure we have the same.

John
        Sound Rental Homes

Feedback and Knowledge Base