I suggest you ...

Reporting

While I love the reports you provide, I actually have a request for a couple additional reports. 1. It would be very nice to be able to generate a quickbooks style report within a certain date range that shows each category as a heading and then the transactions within that category layed out beneath. An example would be to pull the report from 03/01/2014 - 03/31/2014. The report would probably be multiple pages, but at a glance, I would be able to look at my "Mowing & Landscaping" category and see each date, vendor, memo, and amount that was charged under that category for the date range. I know this feature is currently available under your "category" ledger, but to my knowledge that doesn't allow multiple categories. 2. I would really like a delinquency report that can be run that shows the number of days late. I use your system to run a storage facility, so the current delinquency report doesn't communicate to me what I need to know which is "how many days delinquent are they." It would be nice if the report looked back to the rents that were due and told you how many days old the oldest rent due is that hasn't been satisfied.

Thanks, Matt Parsley, Parsley Properties, LLC parsleypropertiesllc@yahoo.com; 765-465-1270

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Parsley, Matthew shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base