I suggest you ...

Contributions and disbursements

I've read the contributions/disbursements threads and think everything is going in the right direction... however I think there still needs to be some changes. If I set up new categories for C/D (say 3000 and 3100 as equities) and categorize them as 'other', when I pull a report like an Operating statement to send to an owner, those 'others' show up prior to the Net Income calculation and the total after the C/D is called Net Income (which isn't correct).
The Owner Statement is a great tool, however it pulls only from the default Disbursement category, which if I use, shows up in all other statements as an Expense... which isn't right either. Internally it is fine, but when owners' accountants are recieving statements, it doesn't look correct.
Is there a way to include these equities in the calculation after the Net Income in the Statements? Or, possibly make a C and a D default category that isn't treated like an income or expense?

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Harris, Brandon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base