I suggest you ...

White Label - remove title of "Rentec Direct - Property Management Software"

I ask that you might have either a generic statement like "property description" or actually the specific property name as page title. I understand you want to advertise, but when I send the like to specific people or sites like facebook, all they see it a link to "Rentec Direct - Property Management Software". They think I am advertising your software and not my property, so they do not click on the link. This very much defeats why I set up the property listing website. I am including the link so you can see the page (tab) title for yourself.

Thanks. I love the software. You guys are doing a great job with all the improvements.

Tyson

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cox, Tyson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) responded  · 

Hello Tyson and other supporters of this idea. We’ve looked at both the listing pages and the individual detail pages. The listing pages list in the page title “Your Company Name | City, State | Rental Listings”. The detailed listing pages show “Property Address, City, State, Zip is For Rent”. I didn’t see anything that listed our company name on the listings pages. Is there another page maybe you are referencing?

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I ask that you might have either a generic statement like "Property Management Geraldton" or actually the specific property name as page title.

Feedback and Knowledge Base