I suggest you ...

Option to print or export Notes/History to a PDF

Being able to export the notes to a PDF is extremely helpful in property management because at anytime these notes may need to be referenced. Being able to export the notes would save time and work for the users of Rentec, as it stands now we have to do double the work to ensure every file is documented properly.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DeBrito, Art shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Linares, Joana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur. Ability to print a report with either Sticky Notes and/or regular Notes with tenant's full name and address would be extremely helpful. It's what we use for documenting collection attempts.

• Boutwell, Anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Notes to document communication with tenants, such as "planning to move out" or "served a 30 day notice to vacate". It would be helpful to print.

• Neal, Bryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use the "Notes & History" area to log mileage. If the function could produce a report or print it would make it easier to produce for my accountant. Is there a capability to change this?

• Bruns, Valerie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow~ I cannot believe that we do not have the capability to print out the notes. This is an absolute must! Trying to put my file together for unlawful detainer and I need to show all of my notes. This is where I document every phone call, mailings, visits, what ever interaction we have had with the tenants. What a pain!

• LeFevre, Nicholas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to highlight and print selection to print out notes. Notes are our defense at L/T hearings. It is a pain to select and print 100 notes individually. There has to be a better way.

Feedback and Knowledge Base