I suggest you ...

Create custom forms / form letters

CUSTOM FORMS: Option to create custom forms (letters, leases, late notices, etc.) that will populate with tenant/property database info

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Rentec Direct
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google Rentec Direct
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cox, Sheena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

CUSTOM FORMS YEAH! But please be sure to also add these options to the custom forms...

1) Bulk/Mass printing (and emailing) of my Custom Forms to all Delinquent accounts I select

2) A simple "Attach Form/Statement to Tentant's File Library button" feature added next to the "print, email, download PDF features" would be awesome! It's time consuming to download say 20 delinquent notices, then re-upload them individually to their file library. How useful it would be to have a button right next to print, email, download pdf, that allows you to attach this right to their file library.

3) ALSO - when you create 20 statements all at once for delinquent accounts they download as PDFs all in one bulk file - which is great for printing - but to save those individually to the tenant's file library's is tedious - you have to separate all 20 notices in the PDFs (re-scan them and upload them individually before attaching to the tenants file library). That simple "Attach Form/Statement to Tentant's File Library button" mentioned in item 2 above that auto saves each of the forms/statements to the corresponding tenants appropriate file library would really save on time & be excellent!

• Coronado, Miriam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure if I am hoping for too much. Would love to have additional fields like apartment number, amount tenant owes, last payment, security deposit amount paid, etc.

• Bulcke, Vera commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we need to customize our monthly Owner statements. This would be a great general option to have for general use.

• Yun, Sang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also a 5 day notice to pay or quit notice (example look at clark county NV justice court forms)

• Graves, Jerry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Look at Quickbooks; they have a great feature. I find it extremely ironic that you clearly state in your blog how important it is "to serve the defaulting tenant a notice", but you don't offer that feature.

• Windholz, Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I want to send late letters, friendly letter if not received on the due date, stern letter when 5 or so days late and then actual posting on the 10th - 15th. The constant letters keep you in their mind when they are late. The "squeaky wheel gets the grease" method.

• Emily commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes I was looking for something similar because I wanted a generic decline template I could send to applicants

• Bailey, Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently have a 7 day notice in a word format,but have to fill in each blank every time. Because every state is different notice requirement, any autopopulate data into custom notices will require a user to make a template of what there state requires. But once that is done, the information that would need to be auto filled in would be: Date, Tenant Name, Tenant Address, Amount Owed, Date +7 days, Property Owner, and Property Manager. This was a great suggestion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base