I suggest you ...

Multiple owners for each property

Option to have multiple owner entities for each property, with options to charge jointly or separately and disburse funds separately

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gloss, Christopher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this. We need to pay two owners separately for a single property with a split based on ownership. In our case, it is simple 50/50, but in the future it could be a varied ratio of ownership for other properties.

• Amy Stone, RMP® commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE! This is absolutely a nightmare to deal with when juggling mutiple owners and multiple properties in partnerships. Honestly, it's the root cause for us questioning whether or not we should change software providers.

• Savner, Mallory commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that this is something that has been requested since 2013. I feel this should have been added already, but definitely should be added now. This function would be greatly appreciated!

• Lazcano, Carmen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to have multiple owners is crucial to our operations. The work around is just OK but not great

• Gorman, Justin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dealing with companies which have multiple owners. Providing them with unique log-in's, saving them time by dispersing money appropriately, & communicating to all of them is important. This functionality would be very useful.

• Haan, Sue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Multiple owners is something I deal with regularly. Proceeds/expenses need to be split. Adding this feature would be helpful to me. Thanks

• JOni Klein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an owner who owns two separate single family homes both of which are being rented by the same contraction company how do I do the accounting on this one?

• Henderson, Matthew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature would be extremely useful. In addition, it would be great to have multiple owner portals for each entity.

• Calhoun, Duane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, came across a husband and wife that surprisely filed their taxes separately and demanded we send them 50/50 1099 and Schedule E info. Great suggestion.

• Fox-Embrey, Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is very important to have this option. I would love for the system to allow this. I have several properties that have more that one owner and the percentage due to them are different and not necessarily the same.

Feedback and Knowledge Base