I suggest you ...

Budgeting system per category

BUDGETS: ability to enter in monthly & yearly budgets for category codes - for income/expenses and option to include number in reports for comparison

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am in the process of selecting a property management software. The lack of this feature is making me hesitate to pick Rentec. Thank you for your consideration.

• Nance, Kimberly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful to load annual budget by category and track actual expense vs budget. It could give you the delta (remaining balance ) and % in real time.

• Caribou Management commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With regards to associations. nearly all associations operate off of a
        budget and require month to budget and year to budget reports.

Hope this is something that you are thinking of developing.

• Campagne, Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although your site & reports are good, allowing owners to create/add a Budget report to the Rental Properties would be the last report that you are missing. I still keep another set of books in order to oversee my budget vs. actual expenses. If you added a way that owners could add in what costs they have budgeted monthly for whatever expenses they factor in could be another big selling point for this website.

Feedback and Knowledge Base