I suggest you ...

Automatically email owner statements and reports

OWNER STATEMENT (and other financial reports): Option to send out a statement to all owners at once via email, or print out all, without having to head into the report for each one, and option to set a date for it to automatically do it

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) responded  · 

This is something we definitely plan to do, it’s just a pretty monumental project so we’re trying to fit it into the development queue. It’s definitely in the plans though.

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Barba, Dario commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We haven't heard from Rentec about this option since 2013? This would save us a lot of time please develop this option or at least give us some good news that we can expect it for this year 2018!!!

• Alberto, Mario commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be great to have a (Send Button) When statements are ready to be send once you have entered all required Postings/Charges.

• Vega, Maria A commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be wonderful. Also, it would be great for the owner to receive emails when charges are posted

• Davis, Yolonda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be really convenient to send owner statements out automatically on a monthly basis. Some reports should be readily available to owners as well.

• Spallone, Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not using the portal access for my owners so I would like to be able to send all statements to all owners at one time at the end of the month after I have entered all the proper income and expenses. Also I added two emails in the owners account so when the reports are emailed it send its to both owners and it always states there is an error and I have to make changes to the email for it to send, I need help with this please

• Patel, Salim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I would like that capability, along with automatically printing tenant invoices every month

• Ward, Drick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What about owner reports? Just a few simple reports they could run themselves while logged into the portal selecting their own date range and whatever other appropriate parameters. Maybe we enable/disable specific reports from being on the OWNER menu. That way we don't overload owners with all reports, just the one I want them to focus on.
        If you do stick with the current path of we create reports for each owner, it doesn't need to be pre-scheduled, but a batch report creation and/or distribution method would be a nice improvement.
        Broadcast messages to owners (monthly transactions are all in, view your account online) via SMS or email and let them self-serve their reports may be a handy tool.

• Curci, Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to have the owner statements on the Owners Portal and be able to attach receipts.

• Washington, Cedric commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great if we could streamline the process. Every month I will send my owners financial statements. It would be great if I could set the reports to send monthly with a message reflecting contents.

• AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ Realiant, Yes it certainly is. As you see we have a vast supply of feature requests, and I see this feature is gaining traction and already has 18 votes. It's getting to the point where it should get some attention soon.

• Property Management, Realiant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see this option for a mass emailing of statements for both tenants and owners. Having to go through each statement and email it individually is time consuming and unnecessary if it was just all automated.

Feedback and Knowledge Base