I suggest you ...

Support multiple Occupancy By One Tenant

ALLOW MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY BY ONE TENANT: Allow a current tenant to occupy more than one unit in the system and display options and units throughout the program

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminNathan (Engineering Ninja, Rentec Direct) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminKathryn (Admin, Rentec Direct) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

spoke to a sales lead in Washington- 300-400 units. Needs the ability to place a tenant in multiple units and track leases. They want one ledger w/ the multiple rent charges so they can post payment showing all units paid however need ability to track leases

• Lumry, Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would find this helpful as well. A construction company rented multiple units to house workers on rotation. Tenants changed every three weeks, but the party responsible for the rent did not. It also made it difficult for the responsible party to log in online to check their balances and post workorders due to the fact that the e-mail address was the same for all units involved.

• Burns, Sandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be helpful in 2 ways. 1) I have Government agencies that rent multiple units. Currently I have to make a new tenant for each unit with all the same information and I can't click on the 1 tenant to see all their payments. 2) I have section 8 which pays part of tenant's rents. It would be helpful to have 1 tenant called section 8 and assign them to each unit, along with it's tenant, as a tenant so I could see how much section 8 owes as a tenant in share on multiple units.

Feedback and Knowledge Base