I suggest you ...

Need Email Options under Tenants/Owner/property tabs

Sending Reports by email - In the Report Tab - If I want to send a tenant, owner,property manager a statement. I should be able to have have a drop down list for each. I have to use another program to look up email adddess to copy and put into this when I am creating a statement. Also, I should be able to send bulk actions, where I might not be using the portal yet until I know I have it right. For instance, say I want to send statement, may be one property, where I want to send to tenant, owner, or PM. I think a check box on each would allow the user to send it to the default owners, property manger, or tenant. I should be able to overide and just send to a 3rd party email-might be an accountant or someone else. I should be able to send a group of reports to just one email if I want. Looking for maximum flexibility that is easy to use. Under the tenant tab - I should be able to select a tenant report that can be sent to tenant, owner, property manager or 3rd party. Same should be down for owners emails - under owner acct.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Brett Bayless shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon