I suggest you ...

Automated Emails - please include co-renters

when sending automated emails to a tenant, please also send the email to all co-renters grouped under the tenant who have email addresses on file.

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sklare, Scott shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • McMinn, Sandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have created a new suggestion titled "Include all co-renters for e-mails, workorders and viewing charges and payments" to consolidate this suggestion with 3 others that are similar. If you think this suggestion is useful to you, please search for the other one and vote for it instead.

• Windholz, Jason commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is not the 1950s anymore with a working husband and a "stay at home mom". Relationships today are far different, i.e. moms work and pay the bills too, plus other situations. How do I decide which co tenant to list first and get the emails? I feel like I have to discriminate against one tenant to chose the other one. I would bet that by excluding a tenant by only being able to chose one of them for emails I am somehow violating the Fair Housing Act by not emailing both parties responsible for a debt (rent). I will look more into that while waiting for a decision.

Feedback and Knowledge Base